Each machine is linked up with Engineering computers via a high speed net ETHERNET, making easier the data transer between both departments.
One of our more important technological bets along last years, is the expansion of the High Speed Machining as far as possible in the machining procedures.
Therefore, we should expect a great promotion of this department in the short-term, following the current trend: more machining and less EDM.
– 2 Machining Centers 760x400x500 mm
– 1 Milling Machine CORREA 2000x1000x1000 mm
– 1 Milling Machine CORREA 2500x800x800 mm
– 1 High Speed Center MORI-SEIKI 1050x530x510 mm
– 1 High Speed Center AWEA 2000x1200x760 mm
– 1 High Speed Center OKUMA M560-V-e 1050x560x460
– 1 Center 3+2 axis 4000x1200x1200 mm